.

.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Yonka for Men: BARBER SHAVE—soothing shave cream

Yonkas BARBER SHAVE is a gentle and soothing shaving cream for men. It contains calming and hydrating agents of aloe vera, sweet almond oil, and plant glycerin. This soothing cream minimizes irritation, razor-burns, and the small cuts that sometimes occur while shaving. Barber Shave is highly effective on the toughest of facial hair while respecting skin sensitivity.

Formulated for all skin types, Barber Shave is especially effective on sensitive skin, reducing redness and irritation associated with shaving. When applied, the gentle foaming action allows a razors to glide easily over your skin for a fresh, renewed, clean-shaven look. 

The action of Yonkas Quintessence (essential oils of thyme, lavender, cypress, geranium, and rosemary) leaves your skin feeling balanced and revitalized. In short, Barber Shave leaves your skin calm and comfortable. As mentioned above, it is ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

    Essential ingredients:
    • Allantoinsoothing
    • Vitamin B5, aloe veramoisturizing, prevents razor burn
    • Virgin sweet almond oilprotective, anti-irritation
    • Plant-based glycerinmoisturizing, leaves skin supple
    • Lemonastringent, invigorating
    • Yonka “Quintessence (essential oils of thyme, lavender, cypress, geranium, and rosemary)—deep cleansing, balancing

    Directions for use:
    • Apply a small amount of BARBER SHAVE to damp skin
    • Work into a lather with the fingertips or a shaving brush
    • After shaving, rinse and dry the face (without rubbing)
    • Then tone skin with the Lotion YK
    • Follow with Yonka for Men Age Defense cream or Nutri-Creme
    • Then apply eye cream like Yonkas Undereye Gel

    The following is from one of my clients who is now using Yonka for Men:

    I dont spend a lot of time thinking about my skin, but I do care how it looks. My wife introduced me to the Yonka skin care products about a year ago, and Im a fan. The Barber Shave is great. A modest size tube goes a long way. After experimenting a bit my routine is simple:
    • I squeeze out a slightly-larger-than-a-pea sized amount
    • use my fingers to massage it onto my beard to create a lather
    • then let it sit about 30 seconds before shaving

    I must not be great at shaving (or Ive got an odd shaped face) because prior to using Barber Shave I nicked myself (or worse) nearly every morning. If I am patient and let the Barber Shave sit on my face for less than a minute before shaving, I rarely see blood and on the rare occasions that I do, the bleeding stops after I finish shaving and rinse my face. I also appreciate knowing that Yonka didnt take any shortcuts or cheap out on the ingredients. Thats important since Im putting this stuff on my face nearly every day.  

    For more information, see: